Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh, summer!

Oh, summer.
I cant describe how much I miss you, how much I want to feel your sun against my skin.
How I miss having picnics in my garden,with my friends. My best friends!
How I miss your light wind blowing my hair into the sky.
Sometimes I think about, what life would be without summer? It would be worthless.
How you make me wake up in the middle of the night cause the sun is already around, I don't mind.
I miss how everything seems so light and easy in the summer...
I know I sound like something from a book you can buy for 3 $, but it's so true.
Sorry for the lame blogging, at the moment, but I feel so uninspired, so sick, and tired... Okay I actually stole the last part from a Lilly Allen song, wich name I don't remember! :-)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend...

xoxo Copenhagen Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment